Monday 18 June 2012

The FIRST Deity Review

Hey guys,
I know it's been a while since I posted here. I've been incredibly busy with finishing University but I'm all done and just waiting for results to come back.

So I am back blogging and obsessing over Jen.

So.... You ready to read the awesome spoiler-free FIRST EVER review of Deity.

First of all let me say how amazingly jealous I am that people have read this book already! BUT I can't be very jealous since the amazing Kate Kaynak, author of Ganzfield series, which by the way is amazing and y'all should read it! and Jen's editor and publicist over at Spencer Hill Press assured me that there's a package ready to be sent out with my name on it! I am so excited! SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer is my favourite author of all time and I adore her and all of her books.!

Anyway... I'm so going off topic! AGAIN!

So here it is! The first review of Deity!
HERE!

Go check it out although I will warn you it makes you want Deity RIGHT NOW!

<3
~ KAYLEIGH ~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link--and for the shout-out for Ganzfield! I'm just Jennifer's editor, though--Kendra Saunders is her SHP publicist.

    ReplyDelete